For a decade, INBOUND LLC has been offering complex one-window ITS solutions that include software, hardware, analysis and consultation. Aviation and passenger transportation, e-commerce, F&B, and logistics are a few industry grounds explored by the company. The company saw persistent growth over the years and collaborated with government and large corporates offering them an innovative solution to improve urban transportation radically.
The first half of 2018 witnessed a massive success at SMART ENTREPRENEUR competition held during ARAB NET DIGITAL (Smart Dubai, Dubai Chamber) in Dubai 2018. Moving forward, the second half of 2018 looks equally promising; INBOUND LLC is equipped to present itself in the forefront of the ITS industry at GITEX. Unquestionably, the future of mobility is at risk, and it will be discussed.
INBOUND LLC has intended to unveil four major ITS-based products that are innovative, digital and technological and provide solutions to the transportation industry. These products are:
About INBOUND LLC
- Inspect. It is the AI Vehicle Inspection, virtual inspection corridor for vehicle body and undercarriage. It allows carrying out a virtual inspection for accidents and damages on the exterior part of the vehicle including oil leakage, etc.
- Infotain. It is based on the “Better Navigation and entertainment” concept. Infotain will allow the customer to get connected with the vehicle as soon as their ride starts. Passengers can enjoy the benefit of WI-FI to find out the location of their destination, check routes and time required to reach the destination. The in-vehicle connectivity, infotainment content and location-based advertisement make the rides flawless.
- Insight. It is another product of INBOUND LLC group that delivers services like fleet intelligence dashboard, KPI monitoring, operation/financial analysis, future prediction, and so on utilizing the latest technologies such as machine learning, automatic features generation, deep neural networks and artificial intelligence.
- Intrack. It enables users to track, monitor, and manage their fleet operations effortlessly. With Intrack option, users can monitor the amount of fuel, review the driver’s profile and observe their behavior. Some other functions include verifying the number of goods dispatched, temperature control, real-time traffic updates check, the expected time of arrival calculation, eco-driving, and so on.
- Intuitio. It allows passengers to experience and enjoy a driverless/automated ride. Intuitio AI assists driving by guiding roads and through predicted patterns that are displayed on the screen using blockchain, IoT, V2I, V2X, ADAS, ACC, etc. The product also controls emissions by reducing engine hours while enhancing efficient mileage.
Established in 2011, INBOUND LLC is the intelligent transportation solution provider that offers quality services to their clients dealing with logistics, transportation and mobility challenges. As the leading connected vehicles provider in Dubai, INBOUND integrates onboard data with third-party sensors by utilizing ML, AI, and deep analysis. For more information, please visit www.inbound.ae