The company was founded in April 2012 and since that time has created an extensive network of reliable long-standing partners.
Today, Neomatica enjoys the trust of more than 300 companies in all regions of Russia and worldwide.
At the beginning of 2018, the company started exporting to Europe, Middle Eastern countries, South Africa, and India.
The core advantages of Neomatica are:
· high flexibility;
· responsive technical support;
· high-quality and affordable devices.
Neomatica products range under ADM trademark:
· ADM vehicle trackers (ADM007, ADM007 BLE, ADM100, ADM300, ADM700 2G/3G);
· Personal tracker ADM50;
· ADM20/21 RFID-system;
· Wireless sensors ADM31, ADM32 (temperature, illumination, humidity, Hall sensor, inclination sensor);
· NEW small and wireless vehicle tracker ADM307ble with a built-in battery and acceleration meter.
The ADM devices scope of application is very wide: starting from vehicles monitoring and ending with employees control.